Thursday, January 20, 2011

Comment Entry

I enjoyed reading your post about Kraftwerk. I like how you discussed each album the band recorded and released between 1974 and 1981. I completely agree with you that the band possessed a distinctive sound that greatly set them apart from other bands. I also like how you introduced the new instruments Kraftwerk utilized starting with the album Autobahn. I think that it is amazing how many artists and bands Kraftwerk has influenced since their release of Autobahn. I really enjoyed your input on how the band transitioned from Radio-Activity to Trans-Europe Express and how they began to write more pop electronic songs compared to experimental electronic music. This was an interesting post to read and was well put together.

No comments:

Post a Comment