Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Welcome Entry

Hello everyone! My name is Justin Michael Thomas. I am from Kansas City, Missouri and I am enrolled at Full Sail in the Recording Arts Bachelor's Degree Program. I am 22 years old, tall, and enjoy playing/producing/mixing music, watching movies, watching/playing sports, hanging out with friends, and learning more about audio at Full Sail. I have many interests in music including genres such as hip-hop, rock, metal, and classical. Classical is my favorite type of music. My primary focus in the music industry is to successfully make it into the music industry. I am very interested in many different fields that make up the music industry including engineering, mixing, mastering, and live shows. The main fields involved within the music industry that I am most interested in and would love to pursue a career in include composing music for film, video games, and any visual media that needs music, working in a recording/mastering studio, working with audio post production, and becoming a successful music producer/composer.

No comments:

Post a Comment