Friday, January 14, 2011

Peer Comment Post

Overall, I enjoyed watching and listening to your podcast project about the innovations found in the song Tomorrow Never Knows. You did an excellent job of putting together a very productive podcast. I really like how you included the lyrics of the song as one of the innovations used. I've never thought of it that way. Reading through all of your blog posts, I was especially interested with your Pet Sounds and Revolver posts. I like how you compared the Pet Sounds album to their previous album before it, Beach Boys Party. I also agree that it was a huge leap and transition of sound/music between the two albums. I like your focus towards the end of your Revolver post of the different studio/recording techniques that were used on the album. It seems that you know a lot about The Beatles. You are doing a great job with your posts and you know your music history well. Keep up the good work Spencer!

No comments:

Post a Comment